You are already using intranet or Internet company portal based on Microsoft SharePoint. It means you are using surveys, polls and quizzes - the important tools for collecting team member opinions and definition of vital issues.
Microsoft SharePoint platform provides the possibility to organize surveys and polls. But there are some limitations; the main among them is the impossibility to place the survey in any place on any portal page. You can place a link to survey page only.
Add surveys, polls and quizzes on anyplace of your SharePoint portal with SurveyUP web-part for Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007/ 2010.
It is also important to present survey form in good-looking, usable view and make comfortable survey results for review and analyzes.
SurveyUP offers a wide range of functions and features for surveys, polls and quizzes improvement:
- Use surveys not placed on current web-site, but on any site from site-collection.
- Provide unique voting for anonymous users.
- Custom after-survey scenarios: display survey results, redirect to another page or another site, to Graph summarize, to Overview page, to All Responses page.
- Display the survey results only on web-site pages, without the survey form.
- Set an expiration date to automatically stop accepting survey responses.
- Create custom survey descriptions
- Create custom controls (buttons) and explanations in the survey form.
- Choose required points only to display them in survey results.
- Customize the survey result charts by many ways.
SurveyUP for SharePoint is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-10-18. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64.
SurveyUP for SharePoint (version 1.6.0) has a file size of 614.40 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 198 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.